Tips for Buying a Car

Posted August 29th, 2010 by Kent and filed in Money Saving Tips
Tags: , , ,
Add a Comment
  • Cars, motorcycles, trucks, boats types ofAutomobiles he total value me half yearly income. $50,000 yr you’ve twoAutomobilesthat worth $30,00 each, it’s wonder you’ve money left month.
  • Don’t buy vehicle unless rich.
  • If currently car payment ct pay 18 months, sell automobile pay debt. tn te loan cash $2,000 purchase junker car gl transportation.
  • Only purchase car tt tn it’s huge hit parking lot. Tt means ys old. oy pay cash it.

    Add a Comment

    Planning

    Posted February 5th, 2010 by Kent and filed in Money Saving Tips
    Tags: , ,
    Add a Comment

    te who, planning build house, doesn’t ft sit dn figure cost you’ll kw complete it? oy foundation laid run money, gg look pretty foolish. passing poke fun you: ‘He started couldn’t finish.’

    Luke 14:28-30 (The Message)

    Add a Comment

    Budgeting

    Posted February 3rd, 2010 by Kent and filed in Money Saving Tips
    Tags: , ,
    Add a Comment

    Budgeting people telling tr money instead ag we went.

    -John C. Maxwell


    Add a Comment

    Tax Tip

    Posted February 1st, 2010 by Kent and filed in Money Saving Tips
    Tags: , ,
    Add a Comment

    If you’re getting money back, file early, owe, file later.

    By getting money sooner apply debt invest rt away. owe money, lr me time you’ve wk you.

    Add a Comment

    Debt Elimination Tips

    Posted June 30th, 2009 by Kent and filed in Debt, Money Saving Tips
    Tags: ,
    Add a Comment

    Debt Elimination Tips

    businessmancalcI wd le yourrecommendations ws kw debt. he listed bw ideas flowing mind. contact form submit ideas. wl ideas tr future post. you’ve suggestionplease submit today.

    • Stay Debt. Pay cash buys debt accept home home.
    • Spend earn. Live bw yr income.
    • When debt closed out, 60% io savings enjoy remaining 40%,
    • Know yr liabilities. Create spreadsheet sg exactly owe, include monthly payments, interest, balances running total balances. Update monthly pay debt. motivating watch change.
    • Only credit card. low limit mt pay month.
    • Build emergency fund. extra money, tax return, birthday, raise, etc. emergency fund. Oe built add yr debt payoff.
    • Cut credit cards don’t ones.
    Add a Comment