Seven Baby Steps with Dave Ramsey

Posted October 19th, 2010 by Kent and filed in Debt
Tags: , ,
Add a Comment

Dave Ramsey shares idea debt, using seven steps me easier follow. mt follow eh step ar or can’t skip ahead. Step set $1,000 startup emergency fund. easiest hardest baby step be you’ve decide you’ll stick ts debt.

Save “Rainy Day,” sg Americans do. build yr emergency fund. Te 50 minutes learn seven steps apply life.

Add a Comment

Warning Signs of Impending Financial Doom

Posted February 10th, 2010 by Kent and filed in Debt
Tags: , ,
Add a Comment

you’re debt, probably happen overnight. getting wl happen overnight either. warning signs:

  • Not paying bills time
  • Writing checks waiting mail them
  • Rarely balancing checking account
  • Taking cash advances fm credit lines individuals
  • Accepting additional credit cards
  • Paying minimum charge accounts
  • Bouncing checks
  • Borrowing family friends

-Mary Hunt

Add a Comment

Debt Elimination Tips

Posted June 30th, 2009 by Kent and filed in Debt, Money Saving Tips
Tags: ,
Add a Comment

Debt Elimination Tips

businessmancalcI wd le yourrecommendations ws kw debt. he listed bw ideas flowing mind. contact form submit ideas. wl ideas tr future post. you’ve arecommendation submit today.

  • Stay Debt. Pay cash purchases don’t debt accept home home.
  • Spend earn. Live income.
  • When yr debt closed out, 60% io savings enjoy remaining 40%,
  • Know yr liabilities. Create spreadsheet sg exactly owe, include monthly payments, interest, balances running total balances. Update monthly pay debt. vy motivating watch change.
  • Only credit card. mt low limit pay month.
  • Build emergency fund. extra money, tax return, birthday, raise, etc. emergency fund. that’s built add debt payoff.
  • Cut credit cards ones.
Add a Comment

Thriving on Less

Posted June 26th, 2009 by Kent and filed in Uncategorized
Tags: , ,
Add a Comment

Thriving Less: Simplifying Tough Economy

ebook250

I enjoy reading Leo Babauta writes Zen Habits blog. terrific writer recently discovered Free Ebook called “Thriving Less: Simplifying Tough Economy.”

This book goes rt ag wt trying promote site wt Free copy. brief outline book:

From introduction:

The recent economic recession lot people worried, at jobs, tr businesses, homes tr bills. Wn income dropping jeopardy sl mountain bills pay, ts pretty scary.

However, tough economic times don’t time struggles! look opportunity middle difficulty, Mr. Einstein suggested, tn tough economic times be opportunity totransform life.

Table Contents

  1. Introduction
  2. A Simple Lifestyle
  3. Focus Essentials
  4. Thriving Less, Struggling
  5. Focusing Enough, More
  6. Make Financial Changes First
  7. Look Le Expenses Term
  8. Changing Spending Habits
  9. A Guide Getting Debt
  10. Tools Frugal Life
  11. Resources

Get yr Free copy book Littleebook Thriving on Less: Simplifying in a Tough Economy here.

Add a Comment

Building on Lincoln’s Legacy

Posted June 25th, 2009 by Kent and filed in Debt
Tags: , ,
Add a Comment

Abraham LincolnAbraham Lincoln struggled educate hf hard success. knack storytelling swift study. Ar various jobs losing bid IllinoisSay legislature, Lincoln wd entering business partnership William Berry operating store. Berry died untimely death, Lincoln incurred outstanding business debts tune $1,100. Accepting responsibility, Lincoln town postmaster eventually deputy surveyor Salem, (Illinois) county straighten finances. jobs served wl enabled be debt-free.

The jobs oy helped financially, however; ty helped Lincoln broaden circle gain seat Illinois Statelegislature. Fm there, lawyer elected United Ss Congress. course, rest story… Lincoln remained true values honed gifts be revered presidents United Ss history. Lincoln’s administration abolished slavery helped os understand equality value education. Lincoln stands example paying debt ultimately benefit entire society generations.

Add a Comment