Debt Elimination Tips

Posted June 30th, 2009 by Kent and filed in Debt, Money Saving Tips
Tags: ,
Add a Comment

Debt Elimination Tips

businessmancalcI wd le yourrecommendations ideal kw debt. he listed bw ideas flowing yr mind. contact form ae submit ideas. wl tn ideas future post. suggestionplease submit today.

  • Stay Debt. Pay cash yr buys don’t te debt accept home home.
  • Spend earn. Live yr income.
  • When yr debt closed out, 60% io savings enjoy remaining 40%,
  • Know liabilities. Create spreadsheet exactly eg owe, include monthly payments, interest, balances running total yr balances. Update monthly pay debt. vy motivating watch change.
  • Only he credit card. low limit pay month.
  • Build emergency fund. extra money, tax return, birthday, raise, etc. emergency fund. tt built add yr debt payoff.
  • Cut yr credit cards don’t ones.
Be Sociable, Share!
Add a Comment

Add Your Photo: To add your photo to your comments just visit Gravatar and upload your photo.

Leave a Reply