Debt Elimination Tips

Posted June 30th, 2009 by Kent and filed in Debt, Money Saving Tips
Tags: ,
Add a Comment

Debt Elimination Tips

businessmancalcI wd le suggestionsof ws kw debt. he listed bw ideas flowing mind. contact form submit ideas. wl ideas tr future post. suggestionplease submit today.

  • Stay Debt. Pay cash purchases te debt accept home home.
  • Spend tn earn. Live yr income.
  • When yr debt closed out, 60% savings enjoy remaining 40%,
  • Know yr liabilities. Create spreadsheet sg exactly eg owe, include monthly payments, interest, balances running total yr balances. Update monthly pay debt. vy motivating watch change.
  • Only credit card. mt low limit pay ey month.
  • Build emergency fund. extra money, tax return, birthday, raise, etc. io emergency fund. built add debt payoff.
  • Cut credit cards ones.
Add a Comment

Money Quotes

Posted June 24th, 2009 by Kent and filed in Money Saving Tips
Tags: ,
Add a Comment

sainthoodSpare expense economical possible.
-Samuel Goldwyn

Money le reputation ability–more easily kept.
-Samuel Butler

The safest double money fold or pocket.
-Frank McKinney Hubbard

Money begets money.
-Italian Proverb

Anybody fortune, takes genius hold one.
-Jay Gould (attributed)

Money flat meant piled up.
-Scottish Proverb

Add a Comment

Transfer Credit Card Debt

Posted June 23rd, 2009 by Kent and filed in Money Saving Tips
Add a Comment

Does Help Transfer Credit Card Debt Card?

credit card transferThere times helps transfer credit card debt ar mh lower it rate. doing ts wl ge lower payment. ts solve debt pm feeling he sg tn lazy debt payoff plan.

Switching lower it rate okay, oy saving 2% plan. sl he 98% payoff $100 $2,500 debt problem. wary temptation tt transfer lower rate fix yr debt problem.

Add a Comment

Insurance Tips

Posted June 18th, 2009 by Kent and filed in Money Saving Tips
Add a Comment

rideshareThere my save yr insurance costs, he listed fe consider below.

Take Deductibles. you’re partially self-insuring yf bg willing chance won’t sick, won’t crash car, wl burglarized. hr deductible lower premium wl be. Insurance companies actually compensate customer willing risk.

Commute Carpool. fd mt insurance companies offer discounts low-mileage drivers, mileage carpooling yr friends work.

Insurance Discounts. company tt gs discounts he yr insurance them. Insurance companies able offer volume discounts circumstances.

Don’t me Claims. Submitting sl claims lead policy cancellation premium hikes. insurance companies tt frequent filer heading accident.

Don’t Predictable. park yr automobile time day night, thieves kw time they’ll me it. unpredictable vehicle parking habits.

Add a Comment

Vacationing Tips

Posted June 11th, 2009 by Kent and filed in Money Saving Tips
Tags: , , , ,
Add a Comment

2758796168_e8f87564bb

Here tips save money wn you’re heading vacation summer.

Ask cheaper rate hotel/motel

Make tt you’re talking se authority manager bargain. gd strategy arrive imply wl oy staying te rates appease you.

Don’t pay yr room

Food, gifts, movies, whatever. Jt eg motel/hotel priced hh elsewhere.

Look gt outdoors

On week-long summer excursion Glacier National Park, you’ll pay $12 night stay campgrounds. Te lodge chalet 1/4 mile ay pay excess $100 night. (prices change don’t quote these, check tm se onlineor phone)

Add a Comment